Saturday, April 13, 2013

Blown Away

I am taken back by the amount of conscious, solution based communion I have bared witness to- on the web over the past couple hours. I would love to be able to create a little brain map like flow sheet to guide you in the direction from which I started and where upon the way I visited.  I am going to try my best to throw the link out in order on this page before I have to head out the door and get my son from school. (3 minutes) I will elaborate and help connect the dots after I return.

I started here: http://www.diversityrx.org/sitemap

http://allianceforclas.org/sitemap-2/

This here is an epic blending of perspective: http://scaoda.state.wi.us/docs/diversity/DiversityAODAandCulturalCompetence.pdf

http://www.interfaithcalendar.org/calendardefinitions.htm

Check 'em out and let me know if you are as impressed as I am.



http://scaoda.state.wi.us/docs/diversity/DiversityAODAandCulturalCompetence.pdf


The above document is the one that really sealed the deal, the honesty \that each ethnicity is speaking from while addressing cultural diversity is so concentrated however this is the first time after reading something that is connected to such pain, abuse, neglect, denial, ignorance, genocide, prejudism etc. that I feel some hope in an outcome that will be healing. 

This site has everything: 

 Laws, regulations, guidance, standards, accreditation requirements, and advocacy strategies related to cultural and linguistic competence. Includes analysis, reviews, and descriptions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment